TIBETAN LION'S ROAR HOP-GAR LAMA KUNG-FU
Martial Arts Council
"Proclaim the Dharma with a Lion's Roar!"
Shakyamuni: Siddhartha Gautama; The Buddha
Om Ah Hum Vajra Simhanada Sangha Hum
This is the website of the World Indo-Tibetan Martial Arts Council, which represents all traditions of the Simhanada (Lion's Roar) Vajramushti Martial Art, as originated in India and subsequently developed in Tibet, China and the Modern West.
Membership is open to all authentic Lion's Roar tradition, Sangha and Pai from around the World.
1. All authentic Lion's Roar traditions and branch divisions are recognized equally.
2. The various ethnic, cultural and national practices e.g. Indian, Indo-Tibetan, Tibetan, Chinese and Modern Western are held as equally acceptable vehicles for the transmission of the Lion's Roar martial. art. Each member Sangha or Pai, is free to express the tradition according to its own lineage and rituals - this right is without prejudice either for or against any part of the tradition, notwithstanding the right of each Sangha or Pai, to express same according to its precepts. The World Council accepts all traditions and so expresses no corporate favor.
3. Members accept that the World Council is administered by its membership for the benefit of the various traditions and their branches, with the aim of supporting the preservation, development and promotion of the Art.
1. The Council is administered by its members with an annual presidency taken in rotation from each of the member groups.
2. The Council is a non-profit representative body. On establishment, there is no fee for application, or for membership of the World Council.
3. The Council takes collective decisions on the basis of democratic voting from the representatives of its member groups and will establish a constitution for itself drawn up by the appointed representatives from its constituent groups.
4. The Council may award titles and other formal recognitions according to its constitution.
5. The Council will automatically recognize status conferred on individuals by its member groups.
Applications For Membership:
All applications for membership should be made to the following e-mail address:
Enter Web Site:
Lions Roar! Home
Simhanada Vajramukti Sangha
WORLD COUNCIL MEMBER GROUPS:
Guru Steve Richards
UK Simhanada Vajramushti Sangha
Link: UK Lineage
Guru's Chris Arnold
USA Simhanada Vajramushti Sangha
Link: USA Lineage
Kamloops Canada: Pak-Hok-Pai
Harry Ng-Yim-Ming's Hop-Gar Pai
Tony Galvin (SF. USA)
Last Disciple of Great Grandmaster Ng.
Si-Fu Terry Wisniewski
Integrated Sino-Tibetan Martial Arts
Shifu Arnold Buenviaje
Philippine Ling-Ming Martial Arts Association
web site www.geocities.com/lingmingwushu
Si-Fu Colin Viney
Tibetan Lama Martial arts
Hong-Kong & Australia.
Vice Chairman Lama Martial Art & Athletic Council
(Hong-Kong) under Chairman:
Lama Kung-Fu Grandmaster Lo-Wai-Keung.
Contact thru: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shifu David Cox
Bei Xizang Lama Bai He Pai
Northern Tibetan White Crane Style
Shizi Hou Ti Yu Hui:
Lion's Roar! Athletic Association
Bradford, Pennsylvania USA
Si-Fu John Yip-Chung-Wing
Hap-Gar Si-Ji-Hao Pai
Glasgow Scotland UK
Link: UK Lion's Roar Sangha
Si-Fu Alan Relf
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada:
Pak-Hok-Pai (Tibetan White Crane)
Lee Su Pang Lineage
Contact Thru: email@example.com
Asian Martial Arts Federation
Contact Thru: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles Da Costa
Tibetan White Crane (Lion's Roar!)
Contact Thru: email@example.com
Shi-Fu Fermín Alcántara Castile
Contact Thru: firstname.lastname@example.org
Si-Fu Ed Laramie
Si-Fu Tom Haber
Sherwood Park Alberta Canada:
through Master Frank Lee-Peng Lineage
Contact Thru: URL: http://www.sillumgungfu.com
Contact email: email@example.com
Guru/Si-Fu Alessandro Fiorentini
Swiss Simhanada Vajramukti Sangha
Link: Swiss Lineage
Om Simhanada Dharma